Locating the right PEO for your New Jersey-based business isn’t as easy as it may seem. PEO providers have become more specialized in what industries they serve, what HR-related services they provide, and how they price these services.
Evaluating all of the available PEO companies to find one that works best requires extensive research, which is why we’ve made it easy for you by comparing three of the top PEO companies that serve the New Jersey area.
Editor’s Note: Want a professional report of the five best PEO’s for your organization? Complete the form below, and a PEO specialist will contact you with more information:
As bigger PEO’s come, Alphastaff bills their solutions as being ‘beyond payroll’. This national PEO provider claims to be able to simplify businesses through outsourced HR services including payroll, benefits administration, and more.
- Industry specializations including healthcare and information technology
- A focus on working with starts or small businesses in growth mode
- Ability to work with businesses that operate under a franchise model
We recommend Alphastaff if:
- Your business is franchised, or has locations in the state of New Jersey
- You see value in having business training webinars provided your PEO
- Your company has international locations or operations that a PEO should be able to help manage
This Professional Employer Organization offers services from five different areas: benefits, compliance, HR, payroll, and workers compensation. Within each of these. Engage uses advanced technology and reporting tools to give your New Jersey-based company more flexibility in choosing which services you need, and which you don’t.
- Cloud-based technology solutions that reduce cost and data liability
- Over 15 strategic partnerships with service providers, giving you more choice in what services you select
- Industry experts who can guide you in areas of indecision
We recommend Engage PEO if:
- Your business is technically considered small, but you’re growing at a rapid pace
- The need for HR services within your organization is growing
- It’s important to you that a PEO provider be able to manage workers compensation claims for your employees
For a one-stop-shop in the PEO space, JustWorks is one of the best in the business. This PEO provider lists grit, openness, and simplicity in its core value set, which comes through in their service to their customers.
Pricing is also very straightforward with JustWorks, as they have a per-employee flat rate pricing model that is easy to understand and work with. JustWorks is a great fit for many New Jersey-based businesses that are growing rapidly.
- Technology driven HR solutions like the ‘Employee Dashboard’
- Pricing tiers for 2-4 employees, 5-24, 25-99, and more
- 24/five support is available via email, chat, or even the Slack platform
We recommend JustWorks if:
- You value having one source for all of your HR services
- Your needs for compliance, benefits administration, or claims management are simple
- Simplicity in service is important to you
How to Choose the Best PEO in New Jersey
If you’re shopping for a PEO partner, you know how important it is that you sort through as many qualified providers as possible. However, because there are so many to choose from, making an honest evaluation of them may take more time than you have available to spend.
With what valuable time you do have to conduct your evaluation, remember that most PEO’s that serve New Jersey will be able to work with you to arrive a pricing model that works well for your business. Not every PEO will have an industry specialization suitable to your business, but that may not necessarily be important to you.
Try to take into consideration all aspects of these New Jersey PEO’s, so that your decision is based on as much factual support as possible.
Choosing the right PEO for your organization takes time and effort. If you’d like some assistance in getting your list culled down to only the best PEO’s for your unique situation, then contact us for a free report of the top five PEO’s that match your needs. Because we do so much of the screening for you, you only get the most relevant report with the most qualified PEO’s.